Zanon USA Inc. which was earlier known as Vitamec launched the line of children’s gummy vitamins in 2001. These gummy vitamins are pectin – based, with 100% natural flavors & come in a variety of formulas, flavors & shapes. To satisfy the many different tastes ofchildren & their parents around the world, Vitamec went on to expanding its product line.
Such breakthroughs were subsequently rewarded & Zanon Vitamec today boasts of numerous prestigious awards that it has won over the course of the past few years. This acknowledgement of efforts combined with the granting of various titles inspires Zanon to achieve more….
Below you would find the list of awards that Vitamec has been presented with by the US Government:
- Presidential “E” Exporter Award by United States Department of Commerce in 2012
- Small business Exporter of the year 2010 by United States Small Business Administration Los Angeles
- Exporter of the year 2008
- Presidential “E” Star Award for Export Achievement from President George W. Bush in 2007.
- Export achievement award in 2006 by World Trade Week – USA
In addition establishing promising business relations with over 26 countries around the globe has been one of the biggest achievements of Zanon USA Inc. so far & also it went on to becoming the one of the largest supplier of gummy vitamins worldwide.